PaizaBio offers an in-country solution that enables Western pharmaceutical companies to fast-track full operational integration of their manufacturing into the burgeoning China market, a solution that includes western cGMP quality standards and supportive, hands-on customer relations for successful Chinese commercialization.
PaizaBio has partnered with AUSIA BioTech, the leading Chinese CMO specializing in the sterile manufacture of parenterals for the pharmaceutical sector. Founded in 1993, AUSIA BioTech has established a reputation as China’s quality leader in the competitive and complex aseptic fill-and-finish market segment, with extensive capabilities in high volume filling of vials and lyophilization to Western standards.
AUSIA BioTech is unique in that it incorporates not only state-of-the-art equipment and techniques, but also emphasizes continuous improvement through sophisticated quality management systems. This includes a comprehensive digital and video-based management execution system, which captures both visual and process metrics allowing remote monitoring of aseptic fill-and-finish into final dosage forms in real time, offering client companies a new industry standard for quality validation and performance transparency.
To ensure only the highest level of cGMP quality manufacture, we have developed and staffed Asia’s only in-house, full scale aseptic training institute, The Sterile University, for the specific purpose of fostering optimal sterile technique and capability among our staff.
AUSIA BioTech at a Glance
- Founded in 1993
- Located in Hangzhou, China, approximately 120 miles/180 kilometers from Shanghai
- 40,000-square-meter compound, including a 25,000-square-meter production facility and 10,000- square-meter warehouse
- Laboratory facilities for testing, validation, analysis, and development
- More than 600 employees
- 9 high-speed automated filling lines
- Full packaging facility with automated and manual options
- Daily capacity of more than 1 million commercial vials
- Aseptic vial filling
- Analytical services