Key factors behind a company’s decision to engage with PaizaBio is rapid and confident entry into the Chinese aseptic injectables market and doing so in a cost effective manner. Our team will help you achieve both accelerated market entry, at lower costs, all while maintaining Western quality standards and optimal control at each step of the process.
Our project management includes key tasks that take your project through each phase from start to finish, including:
- Project initiation
- Planning and coordination
- Process and quality control
- Validation and release
Each client receives a single PaizaBio project manager, who is your primary point of contact, along with a project team assembled from development, process development, qualification and validation, production, packaging, regulatory affairs, quality management, and supply chain management. Your project manager is your champion and advocates for your interests at all times. It’s like having your own person in our operation. This approach is designed for success, combining clear communications with proven processes.
The benefits are significant:
- Regular, scheduled communication streamlines information and keeps everyone aligned and on task.
- Dedicated project managers guide projects from initiation through final delivery, providing continuity at all stages.
- Transparency and accountability during all aspects of project workflow supports efficient production and fosters positive end results.